Lunchtime Organiser Post
Grade 1, Point 1A
Permanent, Term Time only
5 hours per week
442 pupils on roll, including the Nursery.
The children, staff and governors of this popular and successful Catholic school wish to appoint two Lunchtime Organisers with the ability to supervise the dining and play of children of all ages during the lunchtime period. In general, all roles involve:
· Working mainly outdoors, encouraging children’s positive and safe play;
· Promoting and encouraging positive relationships between children and adults;
· Dealing with any inappropriate or unsafe behaviours or other issues, including minor accidents and/or injuries;
· Supervising and encouraging healthy eating;
· Enhancing wellbeing through positive communication;
· Working well in a busy environment and as part of a team;
· A willingness to promote and support children’s physical activity at lunchtime, e.g. encouraging children to play games;
· A willingness to take part in training and support offered, including whole-school policy training, which may on occasion, fall outside of contracted hours.
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £2,571.71 per year
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
Please call into the school office for an application pack.
Culcheth Lane, Manchester, Lancashire M40 1LU
0161 681 2779
For telephone enquiries please ask for Mrs Potter.
At point of contact, enquires and queries will be dealt with by Mrs. Potter.
For a paper copy of any information on this website, please contact the school office.
SEN enquiries will be passed on to the school SENDCo Mrs Holroyd.