Welcome to Year 2!
Our teachers are Mrs Higgens, Mrs Atkinson, Mrs Fahy, Mrs Lennon and Miss Rowland.
Whilst school is closed we are trying hard to suggest some resources and activities that you can access from home.
- Purple Mash - log in and we have set some tasks for you complete related to out topic work this half term.
- Abacus Activelearn maths - practise key skills from our Year 2 curriculum.
- White Rose Maths - this matches to our planning in school. They are preparing lessons each week with linked activities.
- Times Tables Rockstars - Practise your times tables facts
- Ruth Miskin- Read Write Inc- for those pupils who still need to practise their phonics there are lessons daily on the website.
We will keep you up to date on class dojo with further suggested websites and activities. Take care and keep safe everyone!
A small number of pupils were invited to Manchester University to take part in a Maths Master Class working with pupils from other schools around Manchester. We worked on solving problems and explaining our thinking. We tried hard to to be resilient.
Fun with Freddy Fit
One of our favourite visitors came to school to encourage us to keep fit and stay healthy. We had a great time exercising and playing games with Freddy Fit.
Happy Birthday Christ the King!
Our school community celebrated 80 years of our wonderful school in September 2019. We had a special day where we travelled back in time and dressed up like the pupils who were evacuated from schools around the country in 1939 due to the outbreak of World War 2. We learnt wartime songs and performed them for our visitors.
Culcheth Lane, Manchester, Lancashire M40 1LU
0161 681 2779